Saturday, December 3, 2016

I Love Sportscaster Cards...I Hate Sportscaster Cards...I Love Sportscaster Cards

I can't resist buying cheap lots of Sportscaster cards, especially when there are lots of track and field cards.  This lot of about 200 cards was all track and field so I grabbed it.


This was a great lot with lots of high numbered cards.   I new in advance that the three most popular cards weren't included but that was okay.

What is not to love?  Now I've got probably two thousand unsorted cards and I'll need to sort them and see which ones are (a) from different print runs that I am chasing and (b) variations from previous print runs.

I still haven't finished sorting the cards that I'd accumulated before 2016 so I'm guessing it will go on forever.  


No comments:

Post a Comment