Thursday, December 8, 2016

My Sorting Challenge - Sportscaster Cards

These cards are slow to sort.  They are so much more condition sensitive and the thin stock makes it difficult to move through cards quickly.

Did I mention how small the card number is on the back?  Without good light I've got to work hard to see the numbers.  Sixes look like eights frequently.



These boxes are full of Sportscaster cards.  By a quick estimate, I must have between 15,000 - 20,000 cards.  Lots of these thin cards fit into size 12 Nike boxes.

I will keep updating the variations that I find, but this might not end until I retire someday.  Maybe I should stop buying them so that I can get organized?  Not likely.

Update - this picture is missing all cards that I haven't gotten to sorting the first time.  That would be sets 30 - 59, which take up another four boxes.  I also am missing a box with some unopened packs.


No comments:

Post a Comment