Saturday, November 26, 2016

Sportscaster Series #11 - #13 -- I Have No Variations

I'm combining sets #11 through #13 because I don't have any variations in these three sets.  I picked up these cards from many different sources and for most other sets I have different print runs.  Were these three sets different?  Is there a reason I don't have more from print runs "A", "B" and "C"?

For set #11 I only have cards with the blank print run from Italy.  I have them all but nothing from "A", "B", "C" print runs.

For set #12 I have all of the cards from the blank print run from Italy.  I also have three cards from print run "B" but they don't differ from the first print run.

For set #13 I have all of the cards from the blank print run from Italy.  I also have three cards from print run "B" but they don't differ from the first print run.


Does anyone have variations from these three sets?

No comments:

Post a Comment