Sunday, December 8, 2019

Storing Sportscaster Cards

I am almost finished sorting all of these cards.  I plan to do so when I am on break from teaching soon.

I have been storing these cards in shoe boxes.  I don't like it.  Does anyone have any good ways to securely store these cards?  Cheaply?  I'd like the boxes to be sturdy enough to travel.  The shoe boxes are not secure and they are not easy to move around.

UPDATE - I finished sorting all of my North American Sportscaster cards.  Now I need to confirm the variations and finish the checklist.  After that I can work on some of the foreign Sportscaster cards.

2 comments:

  1. If you have a checklist of all the variations in the North American set, I'd be very interested in seeing it, if you dontvmind!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am slowly working through at least what I have. I doubt that it is all of them. Once completed it will be posted here.

    I'm working today so I can't respond to everything. Please e-mail me at runforekelloggs@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete