Sunday, December 1, 2019

Print Runs and Decks - What is Possible?

I've heard that only decks 1 - 7 are available from Japan with North American Sportscaster cards.  As I mentioned in the last post, I wonder about the Nadia Comaneci from series 10 since it is labeled as printed in Japan.

What about print runs 'C' and 'D'.  I can confirm that some of these were printed based on my collection, not what I've seen online.

Here is what I have -

'C' print run - decks, 05, 06, 07, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 53, 54, 55

'D' print run - decks - I thought I had a few but I didn't see them on my checklist

Can anyone add to this list?


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I saw a "C" run for deck 29. The only "D" run I've seen was in a French set...although I've heard talk of them existing in North American set.

    ReplyDelete