Friday, November 25, 2016

Sportscaster Series #10 Variations That I've Found So Far

In Sportscaster Series #10 I have cards from print runs blank, "A" and "B".

For the first print run, I only have 13 of the 24 cards.  All of these were printed in Italy.  Is there a blank print run from Japan?  Yes, I found one with a blank print run from Japan.

I do have all 24 cards from print run "A" and "B" so I can at least compare them to the 13 cards in the first print run.  Here are the three back variations I've seen.


10-03   Nadia Comaneci - all three have different awards added.  It is also the only card past series seven that I have that was printed in Japan.  
10-09  Mario Andretti - 'B' has added text and awards from 'A'
10-11  Wrestling - John and Ben Peterson - 'B' has added text
10-22  Nordic Skiing - Thomas Magnusson - 'A' and 'B' have added records??







Stay tuned for more variations.



No comments:

Post a Comment