Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sportscaster Series #03 Variations that I Have Found So Far. Please Pass Along Other Information That You Have

Here is what I found for the 24 cards in Series #3 so far.   It looks like the first print run has no letter.  Those can be found printed either in Japan or Italy.  In addition, I am finding print run "A" and print run "B".  So I'm working on getting all four versions for Series #3.

I have every card from print run 'B' and every card but one from print run "A".  I am missing 3-16 Hank Aaron from deck "A".  For the first print run (blank instead of a letter) I am missing Aaron from both the Japan and Italy prints.  I'm also missing 19 of the 24 first print run cards issued from Italy.  

Here are the back variations I've seen.  I have yet to check for variations on the front of the cards.

3-10 Daniel Moreton - 'A' and 'B' have added awards
3-12 Cornelius Warmerdam - 'A' and 'B' have different text and awards/records
3-15 Julius Erving - 'A' and 'B' have added awards and text
3-16 Hank Aaron - 'A' and 'B' have different text 
3-18 Yukio Endo - 'A' and 'B' have the outdoor icon; ' ' has the indoor/outdoor icon
3-19 Phil and Tony Esposito - 'A' and 'B' have additional text.  They also corrected an error where the names were interchanged in the text.
3-20 Joe Namath - 'A' and 'B' have different captions and text than ' ' 
3-22 Irena Szewinska - 'A' has updated sub-title and text; 'B' makes another update to sub-title and text
3-23 Steve Williams - 'A' and 'B' have added awards
3-24 Dwight Stones - 'A' and 'B' have additional text

No comments:

Post a Comment