Thursday, December 24, 2020

What Else Do You Collect?

 I spend more time on my Kellogg's card blog than I do on this one.  Why?  There is just more going on with Kellogg's cards.  I am able to find them around and it seems like more people collect them.  

I do love the Sportscaster cards but they are much more difficult to sort than Kellogg's cards or regular cards.  That box I bought a long time ago is still not sorted so I haven't updated my checklist.

What else do I collect?  

Kellogg's cards, mostly baseball.  



Western Open Golf tournament items as well as Evans Scholar stuff.  



Track and field / Cross Country items. 


Hostess snack cake baseball card boxes from the late 1970s.


I've collected baseball cards and most of the other sports since I was a kid.  I am slowly working on completing a 1961 Topps baseball card set in VG condition.  Otherwise, I've been just picking up a few things that I like.  I will probably work on 1967 and 1968 Topps baseball card sets at some point.  

If you have any of those items to trade send me an e-mail.  

What else do you collect?  I might be able to find it once shows start again, hopefully in 2021.

2 comments:

  1. I used to collect baseball and hockey, now I pretty much limit my collection to BBM Summo cards and Track and Field

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that someone collects what they like instead of just collecting/investing.

    ReplyDelete