Saturday, December 26, 2020

I am Sorting the Purchase from April 20th - Finally

I will update my want list if I am lucky enough to get anyone I need from this lot.  Ugh.  Nothing that I need.  Maybe I will get a few different variations that I don't have.    

UPDATE #1 - I sorted the first 19 decks and I ended up with 155 new variations.  If I would have known this I would have sorted these a bit earlier.  How did I get so many?  From decks 11 - 19 I had very few of the 'B' print run.  It turns out that this lot was almost all from the 'B' print run.   

UPDATE #2 - Just over eight months and I finally sorted the box of cards that I purchased in April.  For decks 20 - 55 I ended up getting about 100 more variations that I needed, mostly from print run 'C'.   Overall, it was a nice surprise to get some many variations.   

I only need a few cards from the first 59 decks - not including variations.  Here is the list.


Those are my goals for next year.  Let me know if you can help.

Does anyone have a good way to store their Sportscaster cards?  My running shoe boxes are not ideal at all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment