Saturday, December 22, 2018

How Many Promotional Sportscaster Cards Were There?

I bought a lot of Sportscaster cards last week.  It had been a while since I saw anything that I wanted.  The lot didn't have lots of baseball cards, which seems to be the norm for Sportscaster lots.  But, this one had a few and they were some of the biggest stars.



Even when I get some baseball Sportscasters, the cards shown above are rarely included.  Joe DiMaggio was probably at the height of his Mr. Coffee days so I rarely get his card in a lot.  



The Hank Aaron card is from their promotional set.  I think the Jets vs. Colts card is also a promotional card.  Was Johnny Bench in this group?  I will be looking into that over the next few week to try to find out who else might have been included in promotional materials.  Any help would be appreciated.

Hank Aaron is number 993-06.
It looks like the 1967 Green Bay Packers are 993-07.

Are there Series 992-   promotional cards too?

No comments:

Post a Comment