Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The Track and Field Cards Keep Coming - Even With Some Prefontaine Sportscaster Cards

I haven't been buying many lots of Sportscaster cards lately.  Why?  I have some many piles that I am sorting but it is a long process.  I've divided the cards into groups of 10 sets (1-09, 10-19, etc).  I'm through sorting about half of the lots but now I'm coaching so free time doesn't exist much.

I couldn't resist buying a few lots this week.  One lot was just track and field cards, so I certainly grabbed that one up.  It had both Prefontaine cards and most stars other than the really high-numbered ones.  Great condition too.



Another lot that I purchased looked to contain lots of the stars that I usually get with low-numbered cards.  We'll see what shows up in that lot.

A third lot is expected soon.  500+ cards for about $15.  More when I see these cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment