Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Sportscaster Corporation Correspondence

It's great that a few collectors have contacted me about this blog.  I work in spurts due to my schedule of teaching, coaching and working summers on a golf course.  All of that is up in the air now so I will try to post a few things.

One collector who reached out, Rich, sent copies of the official correspondences he's gotten from the Sportscaster Corporation along with the original packaging.  One of the letters clearly mentions the leaflets that were included with every three sets.

Enjoy reading the letters.






I think that I got this letter about prompt payments.



I definitely remember them advertising safari cards.  No way I'd buy them.  I spent my cash on baseball cards, Wacky Packages, ice cream and candy.






These envelopes look familiar.






No comments:

Post a Comment