Thursday, June 14, 2018

I Finally Found a Few More Sportscaster Cards That I Need for My Set

I picked up a few Sportscaster cards today (13) that I needed for my set.  I've always loved this Dave Kingman image.  It would be so much better had it shown him in a Cub uniform with the Wrigley Field bleachers in the background.  



When I get around to discussing the interesting comments on Sportscaster card backs, the Kingman card will certainly keep it entertaining.  If you have this card, read the back soon.

********************************************************************************

I've gotten two unopened packs from set/deck 26, which contains Walter Payton, so I will check him off as part of my set since I can just open a pack and I've got him.

Here are the number of cards that I am missing from each range of sets.

01 - 49         Completed

50 - 59         09 cards

60 - 69         21 cards

70 - 79         33 cards

80 - 88         40 cards

101-103       12 cards

Total          115 cards


Now my goal is to get all of the cards from 50 - 59 that I am missing. 

My real goal will be to find someone willing to part/trade Wayne Gretzky, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment