Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sportscaster Series #15 Variations that I Have Found So Far

Here is what I found for the 24 cards in Series #15 so far.   It looks like the first print run has no letter.  I've only found those from Italy.  Is there a first print run from Japan?  In addition, I am finding print run "A" and print run "B".  So I'm working on getting all three versions for Series #15.

I have every card from the first print run and the 'B' print run.  I am only missing one card (#22) from the 'A' print run.

Here are the back variations I've seen.  I have yet to check for variations on the front of the cards.

15-01 The European Cup Winner - all three have different results
15-02 Roy Schuiten 'A' and 'B' have updated results and text 
15-06 Althea Gibson 'A' and 'B' have reformatted text
15-18 Tornado (Yachting) - 'A' and 'B' have different captions 
15-22 Heinz Gunthardt - 'B' has more awards listed




No comments:

Post a Comment