Saturday, February 4, 2017

Great Site for Track and Field Card Checklists

Here is another great site for track and field checklists.  I like how they detail which cards in a multi-sport set are track and field cards.

http://athleticards.com/index.html


I don't know how active the site is so I sent them an e-mail about finding a checklist for foreign Sportscaster cards.   I hope to at least get a checklist of all of the track and field athletes featured in the other Sportscaster sets.  There are plenty of cards in those sets that don't exist in the North American version of Sportscaster cards.

The site categorizes the sets in alphabetical order.




I have a bunch of track and field cards that I don't know much about so I will hopefully learn more about this using this site.  





No comments:

Post a Comment