Thursday, October 8, 2015

More Track and Field Cards - This Time From Sweden

I'm trying to get all of the Sportscaster cards from each country.  Even if that isn't possible, I at least want to get all of the Track and Field cards from these sets.

This week I received my first cards from Sweden that were included in this set.  These cards all start with the number 47-021 before the deck and card numbers.

I have no way to read what is being said about Bruce Jenner.  Imagine what they would say today?




From what I've read, the set from Sweden has 76 decks.  That means I am going to be missing lots of track and field cards.

I still have no cards from France, Italy, Germany, Belgium or Denmark,  Where are they hiding?

Does anyone have a checklist of these cards from all countries?

No comments:

Post a Comment