Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Sportscaster Series #16 Variations That I Have Found

I've got a few more piles of cards to sort, but I need to continue listing variations that I've found. 

Here is what I found for the 24 cards in Series #16 so far.   It looks like the first print run has no letter.  I've only found those from Italy.   In addition, I am finding print run "A" and print run "B".  So I'm working on getting all three versions for Series #16.

Is there a first print run from Japan?  I read yesterday that only the first seven decks were printed in both Japan and Italy.  It was also mentioned that only decks 1 - 7 were printed in Japan.  My data confirms that.

I have every card from print run 'A' and 'B'.  I am missing eight cards from the first print run.

Here are the back variations I've seen.  I have yet to check for variations on the front of the cards.

16-10  Track and Field History - Guy Drut - 'A' is formatted differently than the blank version
16-11  Albert Zweifel - The Awards and Records are updated in 'B'




No comments:

Post a Comment