Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Sportscaster Checklist is Getting Closer to Being Done

Maybe I can finish it over the holiday break from school.  I am just about done sorting the Sportscaster cards that I added to my collection over the past few months.  Most of them were from the first ten series so I probably don't need many variations in that stack.

I need exactly 100 cards now, not counting variations.  I am chasing the variations but I am focused on getting these 100 cards, or at least 97 of them.  I don't know if I will ever get the Gretzky, Bird or Magic Johnson and that is okay.

I updated a list of the 25 lowest numbers that I need to complete this set.  It can be seen on the right side of this blog.

I am still looking for checklists for the foreign sets since I have a decent number from about five different countries.  Does anyone have information on that?




No comments:

Post a Comment