Monday, December 28, 2020

Under 100 to Go

For the first time, I decided to check how many Sportscaster cards I don't have.  I am ignoring the print run / variations.  Since I have everything entering into Excel, I figured out that I am down to needing 99 different cards.  I've listed more of them on the right side of the blog.  Let me know if you have any to trade.

That is great, but some things haven't changed.  I still need Larry Bird, Magic Johnson and Wayne Gretzky.  Lots of the high numbers that I need are the more popular (and probably expensive) cards in each deck/series.  

Since I have the checklist in Excel, send me an e-mail if you'd like a copy of it.  I haven't completed looking into variations, but this is at least a starting point.  

I really like checklists that list team and sports, but it might be difficult to do with the Sportscaster set.  Maybe someday.  

I haven't started on any foreign checklists.  Does anyone have any of these?

3 comments:

  1. Great site and I am working on this set also. Would love to see a copy of your excel spreadsheet or any other information/variations. Couldn't find your email address.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. slowly working on the checklist of variations. Try runforekelloggs at gmail dot com. I'm always looking to hear what other collectors are chasing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added my e-mail to the blog profile.

    ReplyDelete