Thursday, March 19, 2020

Sportscaster Series #19 Variations That I Found

I have all of the blank and "A" print run cards from deck 19.  I have a few cards from the "B' print run.  Here are the only variations that I found.  I don't count the photo credit city change because I count the "A" itself as being different and that includes the city change.

19-13  Swimming - Basic Rules and Distances

The last line on the right side of the text is formatted differently.



19-15  Hockey - World Championship

The "A" version has added the 1978 and 1979 results.


19-16

The "A" version has added the 1978 and 1979 winners.



19-18   Rowing - The Origins

The text is different. 



1919 Skiing - Franz Klammer

More awards and records information was added to the "A" print run.


No comments:

Post a Comment